You are not logged in.
- Trader, Analyst and webmaster for Forex-Tribe
- Registered: 07-12-2008
- Posts: 30891
- Reputation : 2
Share this topic :
How to post an analysis on the forum?
On the forum, a storage space is reserved for all members. This lets you submit pictures you want to insert in the forum later.
- Go to "Profile" in the menu bar on the forum, then, 'My Uploads "on the down left corner.
- Upload the files you want. Once uploaded. You just have to go on the discussion you want, then you click on"post a reply" and you have a small link called "file manager" that allows you to pick the pictures you want to post.
- You click on "insert" (for the real size) or "insert miniature" (for miniature)
- Then you can close this file manager. The code with the tag was added to the message.
- Send. It is published!