Very similar to Candlestick EA, this Expert advisor is including in the package “Candlestick EA”
The EA is based on Japanese candlesticks. It waits X consecutive candlesticks in the same direction to open a position in the same side or in the opposite direction.
This Expert Advisor was created to take advantage of small movements against the trend.
The primary use of this EA is to set "tradeInverse on ' True 'and set a Take Profit closely enough.
The setting of the expert advisor will make the difference between a strategy in trend or against the trend, between a risky strategy with high profits or non risky strategy with low profit.
Voici Here is a list of all the parameters that can be set :
- hourStart : Hour at which the EA will be activated
- minuteStart : minute at which the EA will be activated
- hourEnd : Hour at which the EA will be desactivated
- minuteEnd : minute at which the EA will be desactivated
- lots : number of lots taken per position
- slippage : Maximum slippage allowed
- stopLoss : number of pips between the entry price and the stop loss that will be associated to the open position.
NB : 0 indicates that there will be no stop loss set to this position
NB : for quotes in 5 decimal, add a 0 in addition (eg for a stop loss at 10 pips from the opening price, enter 100 in this field)
- takeProfit : number of pips between the entry price and the take profit that will be associated to the open position.
NB : for quotes in 5 decimal, add a 0 in addition (eg for a take profit at 10 pips from the opening price, enter 100 in this field)
- ImmediateEnter : Allows the opening of a position upon activation of the Ea if all conditions are met.
- NumberConsecutiveCandle : Determines the number of consecutive candlesticks to validate the opening of a position.
- NumberCandleLengthTrade : Allow to determine a X number of candlesticks in which the trade will remain open. At the end of this period, if the trade did not reach its SP or its SL, then the trade is closed.
- tradeInverse : Determine if the position is open in the same side as the X consecutive candlesticks, or against the trend.
- MaxNumberLongTrade : Allow to limit the number of open "Long" trades
- MaxNumberShortTrade : Allow to limit the number of open "Short" trades
For more information, click here
Feel free to share your opinions, questions and comments about this new EA on this topic.